Friday 16 December 2011

Tree-mendous

Firstly appologies to Sharon for nicking your blog title!  Thought it was too good not to.

And secondly (fanfare please) we've put up the tree!

It was a joint effort with all of us carrying a section down from the loft.  I wound the lights round and round and then left the boys to it.  They didn't allow me back in until they'd finished. 

It was great to hear their laughter and the tinkling of a sleigh bell.  A decoration picked up from a family trip to Lapland.

So please excuse my very short post today, but I want to sit by my twinkling tree, wrap presents for the future, remember Christmases gone by and just enjoy this special moment.



1 comment:

  1. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. So glad things seem to be coming together for you. God bless x

    ReplyDelete