1. Open a Twitter account – for networking and getting my writing noticed.
2. Write more – work on turning my first blog into a book, apply for writing award and approach agents.
3. Remember more birthdays with cards and presents – I used to be good at this and need to relearn the skill as a way of keeping in touch and reminding people how special they are. And even give gifts and cards for no reason!
4. Sort out my paperwork and filing – hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
5. Register for on-line dating – hmmmmmm
6. Get more exercise
7. Read my Bible and pray more
8. Fondly remember the good times
9. Make time for friends and family
10. Laugh – LOTS!